Authors are invited to submit a two-page digest to the conference COMPUMAG 2021. The short paper should be in the pdf format and must follow the format outlined in the template file. You can use Latex or Microsoft Word to prepare the short paper. Please use one of the following template files:
• Microsoft Word (word , pdf )
Please check that your generated pdf file is correct with respect to the template file. This is specially important when using nonstandard fonts that are sometimes not embedded in the PDF file.
Authors can submit the two-page digest via the ConfTool system of the conference. It is necessary to create a new ConfTool account.
In preparing the 2-page paper, please keep in mind the following points:
• The abstract must clearly state the novelty of the submitted work regarding the numerical computation of electromagnetic fields.
• The IEEE keywords must be chosen from the IEEE keyword list.
• The topic number should be correctly indicated in the submission.
• The paper should be written using a proper English language.
• Adequacy of references is one of many factors to be considered by COMPUMAG paper reviewers. It is strongly suggested that the short paper should contain 5-8 references, with significant proportion of those having appeared in recent years in IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, and that self-citations should be limited as much as reasonable.
Please note also that a full registration or student registration includes allowance to register 1 paper. With a full-registration, a maximum of 2 extra papers can be registered with additional fees.